Family Owned & Operated
Heritage & Heritage are a proud Australian owned and family operated company since 1934. We are focused on caring for bereaved families.
Latest Update on COVID-19 from Heritage & Heritage Funerals Pty Ltd
– Effective 16th of July 2021
At Heritage and Heritage Funerals we remain committed to providing the best possible service and care to all of our families whilst also making the safety of both our families and staff a priority. Although restrictions have started to ease throughout Victoria there are still some restrictions that apply to Funeral Services as listed below.
- We encourage all families to hold arrangement consultations via telephone or Zoom. Any funeral consultations held in person must be held at one of our offices located at Wantirna, Lilydale or Woori Yallock and we ask that families limit the number of consultation attendees to no more than 4 people.
- We are unable to offer any consultation appointments at a private residence.
- The number of funeral attendees is limited to 10 people plus funeral staff.
- Funeral attendees and visitors to our premises will be required to check in via our QR codes for contract tracing.
- Face Masks are required in all areas of our premises and are required to be worn when attending a funeral.
- Refreshments are not able to be offered at our Wantirna or Woori Yallock Chapels.
- Livestreaming services may be available subject to funeral venues and availability.
- We ask that you not attend our premises if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- We ask that when you attend our premises you sanitise you hands on arrival, you wear a mask as per government guidelines, you provide your details for contact tracing and you maintain social distancing.
If your loved one has passed away due to COVID-19 there are additional safety requirements which will need to be followed. Please be aware that funeral arrangements and services for COVID-19 positive loved ones may be delayed due to quarantine restrictions of family members if they have been in close contact. We are also unable to offer viewings for any person who has passed away from COVID-19. For further information please contact our office on 03 9800 3000.
Please be aware that further restrictions could be imposed by the government at any time and this may impact our ability to offer funeral services.
Over three generations of the Heritage family have upheld a continuous funeral tradition. Robbie, his son, Gavan and daughter, Janet continue this proud family history of professional care throughout the Yarra Valley and surrounding areas. We operate modern and comfortable funeral homes of the highest standards. We conduct our business in a family – focused and understanding manner.
At Heritage & Heritage we believe that no two funerals are alike. Whether you or your family choose burial or cremation we are here to help and support you. We take care of every detail from organising the Cemetery, flowers, press notices, death certificate, catering, orders of service, memorial book, bookmarks, family cars and viewing whilst incorporating the traditions and culture of you and your family. The most important thing in our company is the treatment of families that we meet and care for. Read more about us…
Our Funeral Services
The Heritage Family are focused on caring for bereaved families. Whether it’s assisting you make your own pre-need arrangements, guiding you through the intricacies of arranging a funeral or helping you through the process of grief, we have the experience to make it all as painless as possible for you.